Home Sweet Home {Brennah's Room}

10.02.2009

My favourite of all the new spaces in our house... My little Brennah's room... And she loves every part of it... Which makes it all worth while, doesn't it?

The little lady herself, enjoying her new bed... She gets giddy with excitement when we tell her that it's time to go to go to sleep... Filled with pillows and her favourite things, who wouldn't love to lay down in this bed?

I always knew that a pretty chandelier would be perfect for any little girl's room... And I was thrilled when we came across this one which is pale blush pink for a great price! Unfortunately, Jay frequently hits his head on it... The price of beauty I guess!

Lovely custom made Butterfly Mobile from "Almost Sunday"

The dresser was handmade by my dad and a surprise wedding gift... We changed out the pulls to lovely little crystal knobs...

Adorable custom hoops from "Jane Says"

The stunning custom banner, made from vintage fabrics is from the shop of "Jump Up and Down"

Hope you enjoyed looking at picutres of the renovations... Thanks for all the great comments and compliments... Over the next few weeks, with the baby only a few weeks away, I will be featuring all things baby and children... Can't help it... I guess I've got baby on the brain! Stay tuned and have a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh BECK! If I had a little girl this is what I would want her room to look like! I LOVE chandeliers. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning....just stunning....so glad I could be a part !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done an amazing job!!
    The music scared my when it started LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her room looks like something right out of Readymade Magazine (and I mean that as an absolute compliment).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Her room is absolutely, amazingly beautiful. I would have killed for that room as a kid! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so sweet! And what a great handmade dresser from your dad! a wonderful heirloom...it's all just perfect! I can see why she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of this little girl's room. The chandelier is most beautiful. The mobile and banner is precious!


    Kimterese

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails