Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams...

8.31.2011

Last December, my dear friends Jim & Jess bought me an ice cream maker for my birthday... It was something I'd long been hoping for and dreaming of... Since then, I've tried several different kinds of ice cream: Strawberry, Mayan Chocolate (my favourite), Peach, Blueberry and Cherry (Jay's favourite)... As of yet, I haven't tried anything really exotic... But I'd like to... Somewhere in the on-line world over the past few weeks, I happened upon the home of 'Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams'... Don't some of these flavours sound too good to be true?
You can say I have a bit of a soft spot for ice cream these days... And I plan on experimenting more and more... So I'm adding 'Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams At Home' to my wish list...
Inspired? Watch Jeni make her Corn Syrup Custard with Whiskey & Pecans Ice Cream:

6 comments:

  1. These look so good...thanks for sharing! I watched the video too...really neat girl with a neat idea for some yummy ice cream! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing flavours. Whiskey in ice cream is pretty genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. I've been wanting to buy the ice cream maker attachment for my kitchenaid mixer for awhile. You've just inspired me to do it!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an ice-cream maker on my wedding gift list but took it off just before we made it available for guests to purchase as I thought it would be too risky!! Every summer I regret it and think I must purchase one - maybe the new babies arrival will be an excuse as they grow older and hopefully it won't be the cause of many piled on pounds!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an ice cream maker - I really should use it more often. I would love to try Mayan Chocolate ice cream! Do you have a link to a good recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from Columbus, and we LOVE Jeni's! :-) it's definitely worth a trip to C-bus.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails