Fresh Goods {Tres Jolie}

6.15.2012

I couldn't be more excited to unveil my new collab with the Lauren Reid, Tres Jolie! It's the main kit for this month's Block Party over at OSD... And I think it's fantastic... I've long admired Lauren's work... And when she became my boss over at OSD in April, I was a little bit excited! Then... when I got the chance to work with on this kit, I was a wee bit over the moon! I'm pretty thrilled with how it turned out and the layouts which incorporate our kit with all the other Block Party goodies are pretty spectacular too! Drop in to the OSD Forum this weekend for all the wonderful Block Party festivities, including a RECIPE CHALLENGE that I'm hosting with a pretty exciting prize for all who participate! Happy weekend! And don't forget to pick up Tres Jolie before Sunday for 20% off!
Top row: My layouts
Bottom left: Layout by Shannon
Bottom right: Layout by Kym

Top left: Layout by Jana
Top right: Layout by Cynthia
Bottom left: Layout by Lilja
Bottom right: Layout by Ana


Top left: Layout by Donna
Top right: Layout by Carly
Bottom left: Layout by Anna
Bottom right: Layout by Cynthia


Top left: Layout by Erika
Top right: Layout by Kym
Bottom left: Layout by Andrea
Bottom right: Layout by Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails